miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

World of Star Wars: New Hasbro Deluxe AT-AT

http://laguerradelasgalaxias-starwars.blogspot.com/
I recently got the Hasbro Deluxe AT+AT from Think Geek. I was waiting for the right moment to bust it out and build it with my design team. On the box, it said ages 4 and up, I felt that we were ready. I felt that we had matured. The box, enticing in itself, sat on my desk as many passersby commented on it. I’m telling you this, nothing brings people together more than a new Star Wars item in Woodsy’s cube. Ever since Plush Chewie came into my life, my cube and friends haven’t been the same.
Our MTV and Vh1 design team has a weekly meeting to talk about design, inspirations and to just get some quality time together. So I decided that we would do some team building and build my new AT+AT. I mean, why not, RIGHT???
I knew I was in good hands with my designers. It seemed like such a lonely task for one person, but with the team, we were having an AT-AT party! People came by, chatted, laughed, played, and builded...is that even a word??
Here are the specs:
  • The largest action figure AT-AT ever made!
  • Bigger than the Vintage or Power of The Force 2 AT-AT models
  • Measures over 2-feet tall and over 2-feet long
  • Modeled after the Imperial Walkers from The Empire Strikes Back (best movie ever)
  • The head of the vehicle alone can carry tons of 3" figures
  • Includes 1 figure, you'll have to provide the others from your collection
  • Launching speeder bike included
  • Multi-level body has room for more troopers, articulated legs, firing cannons, and other awesome features
  • 3 AA batteries required
We pressed so many buttons and even captured a blow up T-Rex! We were on fire!!
The Hasbro Deluxe AT-AT is available at www.thinkgeek.com!! GET THIS YOU MUST!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario