viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

Stormtrooper father and son

supernova
NOT SO EVIL: One of Kristina Alexanderson's scenes, depicting a Stormtrooper father and son. Picture: Picture Media Source: Supplied
WELCOME to the lighter side of the dark side.
These family snaps of a Star Wars Stormtrooper enjoying a day out with his son were created by amateur artist Kristina Alexanderson, who likes to believe the footsoldiers actually have a normal home life despite their deadly day job as Darth Vader's henchmen.
After starting the online project last year, the 40-year-old Swede has taken a set-up image of the Stormtrooper family each day since and uploaded them to her website.
Each scene more than 500 of them so far takes her between 10 minutes and three hours to set up and shoot.
They all depict the Lego and plastic figurines in unlikely everyday situations and are aimed at highlighting the good and evil in people.
"Most are taken at home in the kitchen or outside in the street where I get better light," she said.
"I travel a lot with work and I take the mini Stormtroopers with me wherever I have gone."
"They have been around the world a lot from my homeland Sweden to places like London and San Francisco."
"It all started in 2010 when I found some great picture resources online with these still life images.
"They used toys from Stars Wars and they quickly became my favourite thing to view online.
"So I borrowed one of my sons' Lego Stormtroopers to become the child and bought a plastic toy from a toyshop to be the father, and began making my own. My kids love them and are my greatest critics."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario