domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Star Wars movies since my theatrical reviewing of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith in 2005 imagenes




It dawned on me today that I hadn’t actually seen any Star Wars movies since my theatrical reviewing of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith in 2005 and my first run with the DVDs of the original trilogy which I’m guessing if my memory serves me right were all released around about the same time? Five or six years without Star Wars? That’s just way too long but I know for the last couple of years at least I have been putting off watching the DVDs because we all knew this Blu-ray box set was coming sooner or later.
Finally on Monday, Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-ray is hitting stores and I imagine pre-order titles are being shipped today or tomorrow by retailers and some lucky few might even get their hands on the whole saga in 1080p as early as Saturday? Tomorrow morning could be like Christmas for some!
To celebrate the release of the Star Wars blu-rays, LucasFilm have granted us some exclusive images for me to share with you guys, all of which appear to be taken from the behind-the-scenes extra’s that will be on the prequel blu-rays;






Don’t forget to check out;

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario