lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

Carrie Fisher has stipulations ‘Star Wars’ metal bikini goes back now

http://laguerradelasgalaxias-starwars.blogspot.com/ 
Story Image
Carrie Fisher after her 50 pound weight loss on the Jenny Craig Program. (PRNewsFoto/Jenny Craig, Inc.)
Actress Carrie Fisher, 54, best known for her role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies, says she’ll squeeze back into that famous bikini she wore on one condition:
“I will do it if a whole bunch of women over 40 come to Yankee Stadium. We’ll put everyone in metal bikinis, and we will sit around and laugh and talk about the old days when we ate a lot.”
Fisher lost 50 pounds on the Jenny Craig program in nine months. At 5-foot-1, she now weighs 129.8 pounds, “but who’s counting,” down from 180.
She is a spokeswoman for the commercial weight-loss company, known for its packaged food, lifestyle counseling services and high-profile success stories, including actress Valerie Bertinelli.
Fisher would like to lose another eight pounds or so, especially in her stomach and “the sisters” (her chest).
“I’m at war with my chest. I’ve lost 10 inches in the sisters. That must have meant that I had an end table under my chin.”
Fisher, the daughter of actress Debbie Reynolds and the late singer Eddie Fisher gained extra pounds by eating mostly “trash. I drank Coca-Cola. I’m a Coke addict in that sense. I ate peanut butter Balance bars, rice pudding, sweet-and-sour anything. I would eat a car if it had that on it.”
She was in total denial about her weight. “I wouldn’t look on the scale in the doctor’s office.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario