sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012

Those of the Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior, Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor


Those of the Jedi Knight, Sith Warrior, Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor classes will see the most difference this coming patch. Most of the other classes will notice a change in the Operation Boss enemies, as a lot of abilities no longer effect these baddies. http://laguerradelasgalaxias-starwars.blogspot.com/ 
One interesting update (that I am sad to see) is the bug fix where your companion will no longer appear unclothed randomly when summoned. Why the no random nudity BioWare? I like my chance that I will see a naked something anytime I log onto the interweb.
For a complete listing of all the patch notes go here. See something that should have been left alone, or think something else is missing? Let us know in the comments below!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario